Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Sightseeing Tilda

Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today. The days here are slowly getting longer and warmer, and I am liking it, I really don't like the dark and cold.

Today I have used a few of the new goodies that Suha has in store, Tilda is from the Class Trip collection.


This cutie is Sightseeing Tilda, I have a list at the end of the post that will take you to the items that I have used instore. I have coloured her with distress reinkers to match the Denim & Friends collection from Maja Design.


This die is one of the re-released ones that have recently been released, this is Background Hearts and I have used Aquamarine monochrome from the same Maja Design paper collection.


I just had to use the Insta-Cam die, to match the camera that Tilda has round her neck.


Isn't this suitcase die the absolute cutest? I have used a few tiny brads to fasten the handle to the case, and then added a few flowers just because I can, lol.


Here is a close up of our gorgeous Tilda.


And my arty shot.

From the store I have used;

Class Trip - Sightseeing Tilda
Class Trip - Suitcase Die
Specila Release - Background Hearts
World Wide Web - Insta Love Cam
Maja Design - Denim & Friends - Heartbreaker
Maja Design - Denim & Friends - Fashion
Maja Design - Monochromes Shades of Denim - Aquamarine

Than you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, this is gorgeous, Tilda is just so cute. Love the soft colours and the heart die is super.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring! Perfect Pampers that match! Lovely decorated! Love that you have used both suitcase And camera. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work ���� Thanks for the inspiration ��

    Hugs from Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love Love LOVE this!!!! All the layers and lace and stitching and flowers and other perfect elements....and beautifully colored!!! Just gorgeous!!! I truly hope you enter this in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete